Freeport Metrics (FM) is an American-Polish software design and development firm that collaborates with its clients to invent and build B2B digital products that will impact the future. Present in the US and Poland for 12 years, we have the creative talent to imagine and the technical skills to deliver. If you love ambitious projects, you're reliable, you keep a pragmatic attitude and stay positive, FM it's just a perfect workplace for you!
- Support your lead and Project Manager with daily development challenges
- Work with US clients in an international environment
- Actively participate in scrum defined activities including daily standups, iterative planning, retros, groomings, code reviews...
- ...oh and write efficient and secure code ;)
- Exceptional interpersonal skills (ability to interact with clients and team in multiple technical roles)
- Strong analytical skills and proven ability to define requirements and to solve problems
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills
- Superior personal character and work ethic
- Comfortable working independently with clients in a global setting including multiple cultures and time zones
- Be nimble and able to work efficiently in a dynamic environment
- Passion for getting things done well
- Additional monitor
- OS X
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
At Freeport Metrics we integrate software development with a human-centered design approach and proven agile methodologies. We’re a team of changemakers, bringing innovation and deep technical expertise to everything we touch.