At OpusCapita our vision is to digitalize global trade. To get another step closer to our vision, we want to hire more top-notch professionals to join our R&D teams.
How about a new career within a team of skilled R&D colleagues at OpusCapita? We are now looking to hire a
Test Automation Engineer
to join us in one of our offices in Poland (Torun) , Latvia (Riga) , Finland (Espoo, Tampere) or Sweden (Kista) or remotel
As a Test Automation Engineer your main responsibilities will include:
- Responsible for our test automation framework (Robot Framework)
- Create and maintain automated tests
- Mentor and educate Test Engineers in test automation
- Contribute to other test activities whenever needed.
- Be yourself, have fun and bring up your ideas that makes us better
What we would like from you?
- Great knowledge within Software testing
- Experience with a testing framework (preferably Robot Framework) and writing automated tests
- Solid understanding of modern software development
- Working knowledge of continuous integration and continuous deployment tools (e.g. Jenkins, Git, CircleCI)
- Strong verbal and written communication skills in English
We are in contact with our international colleagues on a daily basis and English is our official language.
- Flexible work hours and remote work possibilities
- International collaboration and the possibility to grow and take over responsibilities as you move on our career path
- Independent role where you are trusted to do your job
- Flat organization where leaders are part of the team
- Nice colleagues who support you and make you feel like home
- Work place that is never ready or done – we want to make our processes even leaner, we want to learn from each other and we want to succeed together so that we can celebrate it together.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Healthcare package for families
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
- Integration events