Small units called squads are the core of our organization. They have clear vision of products, overcome challenges autonomously and based on team cooperation, work out the most flexible and effective way of working.
We are the OEM squad, we are part of a larger unit - Private Cloud. We maintain our OEM application, which is used by our customers to monitor their data bases. We take care of high availability, good performance and security. Part of our responsibilities is supporting current consumers requests and incidents, with readiness as well outside business hours.
At ING Tech Poland we follow the Agile approach, using flexible frameworks like Scrum and Kanban at our everyday work. We are innovative and we trust people we work with. The broad autonomy our employees have, stimulates motivation and creativity what allows us to adapt to the changing requirements of business partners.
- Administration: 70%
- Development: 30%
We are looking for you if:
- You are experienced with administering and maintenance of Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control (we work with Oracle Enterprise Manager Cloud Control 13),
- You have at least 2 years of experience as an Oracle Engineer (Oracle DevOps, Oracle DBA),
- You have experience in working with Linux RHEL,
- You have knowledge and experience in administering the Exadata platform.
Additionally, you will score for:
- Experience in working with GIT/GITLAB and CD/CI tools
- Knowledge of the Oracle Middleware/Weblogic components
- Knowledge of Azure DevOps platform tools
- Knowledge of other platforms to monitor data bases
- Scripting experience with e.g Python, Bash, Ansible
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work