Do you want to do impactful work that will be deployed to millions of citizens weekly? Do you want your input to be heard and taken into consideration? Apply and create a digital future with us!
- Based on your financial expectations, up to 100k USD annually
- 100% REMOTELY
- Long-term B2B contract
- 35 days of paid holidays + 14 days of paid sick leave
- Equity in assets
On behalf of our client we are looking for a Product Owner who will be responsible for setting, prioritizing, and evaluating the work generated by the cross-functional stream-aligned team (SAT). In order to ensure impeccable features and functionality of the product as it relates to money flows, crypto transactions, and banking. Among other responsibilities, you will gather feature requests, facilitate comprehensive requirements gathering, schedule releases, and coordinate sprints.
The team is responsible for the tooling, build and development pipelines, and the advocacy of state-of-the-art technologies for both apps (Android and iOS). PO would help in projects like creating a PoC of new technology to automate the release process, improving development pipelines, creating tools to facilitate or automate tasks.
- Owning the roadmap of the apps enabling team
- Prioritizing and distributing apps initiatives
- Visioning, execution, and implementation of new technologies and tools
- Working closely with developers and other stakeholders to understand what initiatives give us the highest ROI
- Set Sprint goals, track, and report on sprint progress
- Representing and serving as the point of contact between subject matter experts and other stakeholders
- Monitoring the platforms' performance
- Building knowledge on industry developments, provider landscape, and regulatory changes
- Working experience as a Product Owner for 3+ years
- Working experience as a Mobile developer
- Knowledge of Human Interface Guidelines (iOS) or Material Design (Android) will be crucial
- Comprehensive knowledge of technical systems and architecture principles
- Experience in shipping market-leading products
- Solid organizational skills
Nice to have
- Expert knowledge about Web design best practices
- UX/UI background
- Certified Scrum Product Owner or Certified Scrum Master qualification
- BSc in Computer Science, Engineering, or similar field (or equivalent working experience)
- Experience working in the crypto space
- Financial bonus
- Flight ticket
- Adaptation tips
- Integration events
We are IT consulting company. Our expertise covers:
- Complex Back-end Systems
- Front-end Web Apps
- Mobile Apps
- DevOps & Cloud Infrastructure
- Enterprise Application Development
- Data Analytics and Big Data
- Tech Recruitment Services
- Custom Technology Consulting
Our employees are specialists in various fields such as
Big Data, Quality Assurance, and more. This allows us to have a more holistic
and deeper approach to a problem. We bring together people that believe work is
passion and whose mission is to bring ideas to life. Many years, thousands of
working hours have rendered and hundreds of implemented projects have honed us.
We get to know countless technologies, have gained experience and developed
processes that allow us to effectively deliver specific solutions.
WE CARE ABOUT MORE THAN JUST TECHNOLOGY
YOUR BUSINESS IS OUR FOCUS
When working on a project, we build an interdisciplinary team that aligns with your needs. The team is there to support you and to make sure that your project remains on track. Working together with our clients allows us to see beyond the code and grasp their business objectives.
DevsData LLC helps businesses cut costs and increase revenue with custom software. Our knowledge and flexibility lets us serve both established enterprises and growing companies.
Apart from deeply-experienced technical specialists, we also involve people from top European business universities, alumni of elite student business programs, and people with consulting experience (BCG, EY, PwC).