Hello stars of projects management!
We are currently looking for a new team member who will take on the challenges of our web projects management. If you love working with inspiring people and want to expand your experience in an environment focused on learning and constant growth, let us know if these skills match your profile. At Frontkom we realize many different projects: from building B2B platforms from scratch to designing web applications for universities all over the world.
- working with creative people who are willing to share their experience to boost your professional growth
- close cooperation with key clients to understand their needs, get data-driven insights and suggest optimal solutions as their guide and digital partner
- taking responsibility for meeting your projects’ business requirements, supervising projects economy, planning and coordinating project teams’ work
- cooperation with a team of consultants, analysts, designers, developers and testers in order to improve the quality of delivery and internal processes
- a PM at Frontkom typically manages from one big to 4-5 small projects.
Required qualification and skills
- you have spent at least 2 years at digital agencies, software houses or a very similar environment where you gained an understanding of the mode of operations of websites, web and mobile applications
- at least 3 years of your professional experience were related to Web project management
- you are familiar with general web development and/or UX design principles
- you have been using Agile software development principles in your work
- Jira is one of the project management tools that you have been using
- communication and negotiation skills are on top of the list of your professional competencies
- you have strong know-how in leadership and coaching
- accuracy and self-reliance are keywords to describe you in performing tasks
- you easily communicate in English (on at least C1 level)
- Google Workspace has no secrets for you
- you had a chance to get acquainted with the principles of SEO and web analytics
- key account management and business development happened to be among your listed experiences
- you have invested your time and hard work to obtain an Agile or Scrum Master or Product Owner certificate
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Language courses
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Chill room
Frontkom empowers businesses and impactful organisations to discover and leverage digital opportunities. We help people adopt technology for growth, innovation and positive world impacts. We’re a team of over 70 specialists - designers, developers and business consultants supporting each other, working in a collaborative, international environment, and championing diversity. We support the free and open web and work with Drupal, WordPress, Laravel, JS and many more technologies.
These are our values:
- We deliver sustainable value. Understanding our clients business goals drives the value we deliver. We put the end user first and believe that great customer experience can be your best competitive advantage. We create long-term partnerships for lasting results.
- We draw the maps for the journeys that matter. We embrace the tension of constant innovation. We expand boundaries, iterate to learn quickly, seek meaningful change for our clients, and create new ways of working.
- We are curious and data-driven. We use analytics and research to discover insights and ideas pivotal to your success, and turn them into digital solutions.
- We are better together. We create and work in strong teams. We are inclusive because we believe that diversity makes us stronger. We support each other, ask for help, and reach out.
- Work with us and get inspired. We strive for personal growth. Generous learning and sharing is a natural part of our work. We are accountable and honest. We take ownership and lead.
Join us on the journey of bringing digital change to our customers.