Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
About the project:
- We are looking for a Senior Ruby on Rails Developer with Java, who would like to join one of our key projects within the car-sharing industry and develop a durable relationship with our US client - a leading player on the market.
- You will be a part of the Team that focuses on payments (issuing invoices, payment process, charging, taxing matters).
- You will work on a large platform and you will cooperate and synchronize with other Teams, including Finance and Accounting.
Joining Netguru as a Ruby on Rails Developer with Java means:
- Working with an experienced team;
- 100% remote work – we've developed a perfect remote work culture;
- Startup type projects – our clients come from all over the world, and we help them turn their dreams into reality and find the most suitable working solutions;
- Processes based on the Scrum and Agile methodologies;
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review, and bug bashes;
- Continuous development of your hard and soft skills.
In return, we offer:
- 100-percent remote work;
- Work with an experienced team of developers and continuous development of your hard and soft skills;
- A mentor who will assist you during your first days;
- Dev-friendly processes such as Continuous Integration, Continuous Delivery, Code Review and bug bashes;
- Long-term collaboration on challenging products (FinTech, B2B software, E-commerce and more).
Apply if you:
- Have at least 3 years of commercial experience in Ruby on Rails on an advanced level;
- Have some commercial experience with Java (Kotlin);
- Have experience with Kubernetes;
- Have been working with PostgreSQL;
- Have previous experience working with microservices;
- Are detail oriented and able to work independently;
- Have a very good command of written and spoken English (B2+) and can easily communicate with our team and clients in English;
- Are able to work in the EST timezone with 4 hours overlap.
We'll be happy to see that you:
- Have experience with MongoDB;
- Have previous experience in the financial /accounting domain.
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
Netguru builds software that lets people do things differently. Join our team, and we’ll work together to deliver a revolutionary digital product. Our employees have changed the way people do banking, learn languages, and rent bikes. Our team’s work has been featured in The Next Web, UXDX Conference, and Product Hunt.
We’re a team of over 800 people including web and mobile engineers along with project managers, quality assurance specialists, product designers, and support staff. Our team members are passionate about web and mobile technologies and thrive on working with clients on innovative products and helping them improve the world through software.
Netguru company has been recognised in many rankings of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, for instance, in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 (three times) and FT1000 by Financial Times (twice).
Connect with us to keep up to date with Netguru news and follow the latest trends in our industry.
- Website: https://www.netguru.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/netguru
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/netguru
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netguru