You will be part of the Multi Compute team, which has a global footprint and works with clients and wider team members spread across the world. Together we drive consistency across business divisions and optimize operations and support costs.
As an IT Engineer working in Windows engineering team, you will be instrumental in setting the direction and strategy for the Windows Server estate across the globe and in designing and building solutions to automate the deployment, configuration and upgrade of these systems. Team work is pivotal to our success, it plays a very important role.
- develop and embellish OS deployment and build mechanisms
- develop new CI/CD pipeline following current best practices
- develop DSC/Configuration Management/Automation/PowerShell/asp.net solutions
- evaluate, plan and integrate technical Windows Server infrastructure solutions
- analyze errors and define corrective measures specific to the Windows Server Operating System
- cooperate with other groups in engineering on delivery of large scale programs
- 5+ years of experience in large scale Windows Server Deployments (2019,2016, 2012R2)
- Windows internals knowledge and Windows Build Knowledge
- 2+ years' experience in agile/scrum team methodologies / processes
- Experience in the hands-on design and delivery of Microsoft Platform technologies
- Very good technical writing skills & quality assurance
- Experience with HPE, Dell, Lenovo, ESXi & HyperV technologies
- Detailed knowledge on Server Backup solutions (Commvualt), NetApp, SAN, DELL EMC
- .Net MVC and Entity framework practical knowledge
- Practical knowledge about RESTful Web API design
- .Net experience with creating WinForms and Windows Services applications
Gitlab experience is a plus
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!