Validation squads assess if models are in line with regulations (both internal and external). Their purpose is to help understand limitations and weak spots of models that leads to constant incremental improvement. Hand in hand with our teams in Amsterdam and Warsaw you will be part of this process. Squads work with all model’s components for many portfolios across the globe. We have ambition to expand our scope of expertise to credit decision models. We use statistical techniques leveraged by qualitative analysis. Our reports are important input for Group leadership, external and internal regulators. As a Data Scientist you will have an opportunity to contribute to squad’s work. Your main responsibility will be to support it with insight about data. You will play crucial role in data processing and drawing conclusion from the data. You will also take part in preparing final documents for regulators.
- Data Analysis: 20%
- Data processing and structuring: 60%
- Preparing documentation: 10%
- Operational support: 10%
We are looking for you if:
- You have min. 2 years of experience working in data analytics or data science,
- You have min. 2 years hands-on experience working with SQL,
- You have min. 2 years hands-on experience working in SAS environment (preferably SAS Enterprise Guide) and 4GL programming,
- You have min. 2 years experience working in a bank or financial institution,
- You want to deal with data analysis and support Model Validation Squad with insight about data and data processing skills,
- You have skills in business analysis for data requirements,
- You have higher education (preferably IT, quantitative/numerical, mathematics, physics, statistics),
- You are excellent team player, persistent, service oriented, customer centric, eager to learn,
- You can speak English on a good level.
Additionally, you will score for:
- Experience in credit risk reporting and analysis,
- Knowledge about credit risk models (PD, LGD, EAD, IFRS9, IRRBB),
- Good understanding of regulatory requirements,
- Experience in modelling and machine learning,
- Hands-on experience with Python,
- Knowledge of Agile/Scrum
- Strong analytical, problem-solving, communication skills,
- An independent, creative and pro-active mind-set,
- The ability to challenge the status quo,
- Great team player skills,
- Proficiency in English
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work