As DevOps Engineer you'll be working with alongside data engineers and architects to take data throughout its lifecycle - acquisition, exploration, data cleaning, integration, analysis, interpretation and visualization. You will be creating the pipeline for data processing, data visualization, and analytics products, including automated services, and APIs.
You seek to grow your expertise in the different infrastructures, tools and applications, and stages of advanced analytic workflows. You are inventive and passionate about streamlining and automating data acquisition and possess a highly structured approach to problem solving.
You will be the go-to person for end-to-end data handling, management and analytics processes
- Strong experience with Microsoft Azure DevOps (incl. YAML pipelines)
- Scripting skills in Python/PowerShell
- Knowledge and practice with ADF, DataBricks streaming (basics),
- Knowledge and practice with Streaming (Kafka/Event Hub/ Bus Service)
- Experience with CI\CD model
- Azure Monitor
- Log Analytics workspace
- Databricks cluster monitoring , logs, alerting
- Machine learning knowledge is a plus
- [MUST HAVEs for Fundaments Team]
- Github/Github Actions [optional]
- IaC with Terraform and otherwise ARM/BICEP templates [optional]
- Observability with Prometheus, Grafana, Alertmanager (or something similar)
- Kubernetes (AKS)
- Experience with TCP/IP networking
- Ingest data-sources into our data management platforms
- Structure data into a scalable and easily understood architecture
- Work in a multi-disciplined team where you'll turn data discoveries and ideas into models and insights. You'll find how to leverage the data and the models to create and improve products for our customers, in lean development cycles.
- Be able to implement/build methodologies as well as (understand how to) scale them together with the businesses;
- Maintain a good, current and demonstrable knowledge of adjacent application and market developments both for inspiration and for benchmarking the concepts.
Azure DevOps, Microsoft Azure Cloud Platform, Microsoft Azure Data Factory, Python, Microsoft Azure DatabricksNICE TO HAVE
Data Engineering, Microsoft Azure Kubernetes Service (AKS), Apache Airflow, Microsoft Azure Networking, Site Reliability Engineer
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!