We develop software used at multiple AMD sites around the world that helps AMD's developers to deliver their cutting-edge CPU, APU and graphics products.
Luxoft Gdansk branch supports various systems that improve the productivity of the whole company including:
- solutions for DevOps,
- release management tools
- test automation
- project and change management solutions
We work across full stack of technologies including backend, queue systems, docker containers, databases, REST APIs and front-end applications using latest technologies and development tools.Project Description
The project you'll be working on focuses on delivering on-demand custom Atlassian Jira plugins that will be utilized by other developers among the AMD company. The team develops various tools that utilize JIRA Rest API to integrate with it and prepares front-end layer. On top of that, there are multiple internal systems that will be integrated with JIRA, therefore scripting experience in groovy would be a plus.Perks
- very independent role
- full remote option is possible
- little to no supervision, we trust in you
- flexible hours
- you decide when and how make the work done
- the team in US and Canada works in ET timezone (UTC-5) so there might be short status updates in their morning hours (somewhere around 3-5 PM CET timezone)
- AMD values pro-activivity and looks for honest independent specialist
- you will take part in decision process about your project
- you will be expected to share your honest expertise
- develop and maintain multiple Java based applications
- develop and maintain multiple Angular based front-end applications
- prepare e2e, unit and functional tests
- communication with customers around the world
- learn along the way about atlassian jira ecosystem (create jira templates, workflows, forms, attributes)
- working with documentation provided by Atlassian
- prepare scripts in groovy
- experience with Java and J2EE
- experience with writing and extending RestAPI services
- experience in MVC architecture
- experience in Hibernate or another ORM
- experience with unit and functional testing
- strong knowledge of SQL, understanding of relational databases
- ability to work with minimal supervision
- ability to adapt quickly to an existing, complex environment
- fluent in both written and spoken English (C2 or above)
- experience in writing scripts (groovy is an asset)
- experience creating JIRA templates, custom issues and workflows, custom forms and attribute
- experience in a supporting technical discussion with customers
- understanding and hands-on experience of defect tracking, project management tools and wikis
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!