ICEYE is building and operating its own commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
We launched the world’s first small SAR satellite in January 2018. To date, ICEYE has successfully launched a total of 16 SAR satellite missions and has raised $304M in financing. We don’t plan to stop - join our team and let’s achieve great things together!
ICEYE is a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from more than 40 countries and subsidiaries in the US, UK, Spain, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from a range of areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Being advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork, curiosity, and we know how to have fun!
To support the growth of the company, we are looking for an Operations Manager to support the COO in duties relating to business growth strategy, satellite missions and project planning. We are looking for a dynamic individual who is wants to develop within a growing start up.
Your duties will include but not be limited to:
- Working closely with the COO on growth strategy and planning/implementation
- Ensuring expertise and effectiveness across operating platforms
- Leading satellite missions and able to demonstrate your knowledge both internally and externally
- Driving employees, ensuring a skilled and engaged workforce
- Initiating better business practices
- Ensuring we are operating a high and reliable service
- Being part of a leadership team in a fast scale start up
- Experience within a Project Management or Operations role previously
- A passion for the space sector and a basic understanding of the satellite industry
- Knowledge of diverse business functions
- Willing and able to get involved at tasks at all levels and show willingness to be involved
- Proven ability to manage budgets in a similar role
- Proficient operational and financial acumen
- Project planning experience, must be efficient using Smart Sheets etc
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Must be a U.S Citizen who is happy & able to obtain a TS/SCI Clearance
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Flight ticket
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking
ICEYE Polska Sp. z o.o.
ICEYE is building and operating its own commercial constellation of synthetic aperture radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data already available to customers. These satellites can take images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark. Information derived from these images will help our customers understand the world better and help them make more intelligent decisions. We launched the world’s first SAR microsatellite in January 2018 and have raised $152M in financing to date.
We are a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from roughly 40 countries and subsidiaries in the US, UK and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from a range of areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We don’t listen to people who say it can’t be done: we go and do it!