Who are we?
We are a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from more than 41 countries in Finland, the US, the UK, Spain, Luxembourg, and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven people who strive for excellence in everything we do. Being advocates of our corporate culture, we value teamwork and curiosity, and we know how to have fun!
What do we do?
ICEYE is building and operating its commercial constellation of small Synthetic Aperture Radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data available to customers. Our satellites acquire images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark – providing commercial and government partners with unmatched persistent monitoring capabilities. Information derived from our SAR images helps customers make data-driven decisions to address time-critical challenges in various sectors, such as maritime, disaster management, insurance, and finance.
What are we looking for?
To support the company’s growth, we continue to scale our IT and Security team and looking for an IT Project Manager to join our global IT Team. You will report to Michal Lipinski.
- Project management experience in the successful delivery of complex projects from inception to completion.
- Partner with project sponsors and stakeholders to identify, prioritize and sequence the project goals
- Organize team’s work, considering their commitment to different projects
- Lead and participate in projects involving IT and Security
- Manage the vendor relationships to ensure quality deliverables that meet our requirements, SLAs, regulatory needs, and schedules.
- Establish processes for systematic project kick-offs, execution, reporting, and final deployment and/or project close-out
- Anticipate, identify and mitigate people/organizational risks associated with projects; perform and maintain a risk mitigation plan
- Prepare detailed delivery project plans for delivery and tracking deliverables according to a plan to include key milestones
- Facilitating stakeholder forums and regularly communicating updates to stakeholders
- Monitoring project financials against agreed budgets including resource planning
- 3y+ proven experience in running technical projects
- A demonstrated knowledge and understanding of project management principles and methodologies and successful implementation of IT projects in medium-sized technology projects
- Ability to successfully handle multiple tasks and deadlines at once, and be able to determine appropriate priorities; must be able to make independent interpretations and make appropriate decisions that are in the best interest of the organization and that are consistent with the objectives of senior management
- Ability to work efficiently at all levels of the organization and influence others to progress toward a shared vision or goal
- Excellent analytic, problem-solving, and root-cause identification skills
- Ability to balance attention to detail while maintaining focus on the big picture
- Experience with project implementations, including testing, writing end-user documentation
- Ability to read, create, interpret, and understand schemas, flowcharts, requirements, specifications, user guides, sequences of operation, and other technical data; ability to understand and analyze the complexities of IT/Security projects
- Good working knowledge of IT/Security and the related infrastructure in a production environment including computer operating systems, databases, networks, security, interfaces, and troubleshooting techniques
- Good experience in project management tools (Atlassian suite / MS Project), including time and resource planning / management
- Readiness to face challenging projects
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Temporary housing
- Flight ticket
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Bicycle parking
ICEYE Polska Sp. z o.o.
ICEYE is building and operating its own commercial constellation of synthetic aperture radar (SAR) satellites with SAR data already available to customers. These satellites can take images of Earth at any time – even when it’s cloudy or dark. Information derived from these images will help our customers understand the world better and help them make more intelligent decisions. We launched the world’s first SAR microsatellite in January 2018 and have raised $152M in financing to date.
We are a Finnish-based international New Space company with employees from roughly 40 countries and subsidiaries in the US, UK and Poland. Our team is a tight-knit group of experts from a range of areas including engineering, software development, and radar technology. We’re innovative, driven, and strive for excellence in everything we do. We don’t listen to people who say it can’t be done: we go and do it!