Join Netguru Talent Marketplace, a proven partner for tech-minded freelancers and experts. Thanks to us, you will have access to various project-based opportunities and can collaborate with different companies and industries. As a result, you will not only gain more experience but also develop a variety of skills you didn’t even know you had. Work the way you like, on your terms, with no strings attached.
We work with technology leaders from all over the world, and currently we are looking for Regular and Senior React Native Developers who represent excellent technical and soft skills to join one of the exciting long-term projects of our client — a React-Native-focused company that values ambitious talents and open-mindedness.
Some of our current projects include:
- Project 1: Betting and gaming application
- Project 2: Aviation application
- Project 3: AI platform
- Project 4: Travel planning and booking platform
- Project 5: Online therapy application
- Project 6: Retail application for innovative sleep and fitness products
- Project 7: Global service platform for Passion Communities
Apply if you:
- have at least 2 years of experience of developing application with React Native and a proven track record of performance optimization,
- have knowledge of testing standards and frameworks.
- are familiar with state/data management libraries (e.g. redux, mobx).
- have knowledge of architectures, trends and emerging technologies
- have the ability to work with iOS and Android distribution platforms.
- have very good English communication skills;
- experience with the development of cross-platform software,
- can work independently/with a high ambiguity team in its early stages,
- have a consulting and proactive approach towards suggesting further stages of development,
- want to work closely with clients and care about positive relationships with them.
It's not a must, but we would be also happy to see that you have:
- experience in integrating Swift/Objective-C/Java libraries with React Native
- knowledge of native languages like Java, Kotlin Swift, Objective C
- experience with e2e tests (e.g. detox)
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Healthcare package for families
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Integration events
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
Netguru builds software that lets people do things differently. Join our team, and we’ll work together to deliver a revolutionary digital product. Our employees have changed the way people do banking, learn languages, and rent bikes. Our team’s work has been featured in The Next Web, UXDX Conference, and Product Hunt.
We’re a team of over 800 people including web and mobile engineers along with project managers, quality assurance specialists, product designers, and support staff. Our team members are passionate about web and mobile technologies and thrive on working with clients on innovative products and helping them improve the world through software.
Netguru company has been recognised in many rankings of the fastest-growing companies in Europe, for instance, in Deloitte’s Technology Fast 50 (three times) and FT1000 by Financial Times (twice).
Connect with us to keep up to date with Netguru news and follow the latest trends in our industry.
- Website: https://www.netguru.com/
- Twitter: https://twitter.com/netguru
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/netguru
- LinkedIn: https://www.linkedin.com/company/netguru