We are looking for an experienced Business Analyst to support our client from the Investment Banking industry. You will be working for a large regulatory-driven program that focuses on data security & encryption, implementation of a micro segmentation solutions across divisions and more.
- translate complex security requirements into technical use case specifications and user stories for security engineering to deliver against
- identify and collect all required data from stakeholders and prepare proper technical documentation
- determine required IT business solutions and assist in implementing them
- conduct requirements-gathering activities, like evaluating services, using a variety of internal and external data and conducting stakeholder interviews
- support engineers by describing the requirements and processes involved
- assist in quality control and project management
- identify people and systems impacted by functional and non-functional requirements
- work closely with the business along with various partners within the IT organization regarding Information Security
- actively participate in and facilitate the elicitation of requirements, their lifecycle management, planning, monitoring, creation of target operating models, software requirements specifications, analysis and design definition, implementation support, production deployment support, strategy analysis, solution evaluation
- experience as a Business Analyst in a multi-project environment with globally distributed teams
- ability to interpret a set of requirements (you know what they really want)
- a robust understanding of the software development lifecycle and project management framework including Agile practices
- experience working closely with development team
- strong analytical, problem-solving and synthesizing skills
- fluent English
- a solid understanding of data associated with financial products, front to back process, compliance in financial industry and regulatory reporting issues
- well developed business communication skills - both written and verbal
- BA certification
- Knowledge of Data Encryption solutions
- Hands-on experience with Tableau or PowerBI reports & dashboards
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!