CBRE, the world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, is committed to creating an amazing employee experience through its PULSE offering. PULSE is a streamlined global platform for efficient management of critical property information. It is designed to integrate with property management accounting systems and be a single source of access to key performance metrics, analytics, documents, contacts and critical dates at a client, property or lease level.
In CBRE | PULSE, we’re building a leading customer experience and data-driven technology company. We measure our success by delighting our customers with great digital experiences and the advocacy they provide. Guided by our core values, we thrive in an environment where collaboration and openness are valued. We believe that innovation is powered by perspective, teamwork and respect for each other drive superior results. We are on a constant quest to elevate each other to do the right thing for our customers to achieve their goals.
To deliver this vision, we are looking for a seasoned Angular developer to support the invoicing application used by our brokers. In this role the developer will be responsible for building and deploying solutions to our reactive web app. Responsibility will also include responding and solving to problems reported by business users in production and UAT environments.
- Collaborating with architects, product management and engineering teams to help define and implement innovative solutions according to product direction.
- Deliver Enterprise class products, and well-tested and clean code
- Develop and test new enterprise application features
- Perform enhancements or maintenance to existing software solutions
- Monitor for, evaluate, resolve and make decisions and recommendations to remediate application production issues
- Work with Tech leads, Product Manager and Scrum Master to estimate, design, and build efficient, long term business applications utilizing standards
- Minimum 2 years of programming experience with Angular 6+
- Building reactive front-end application using RxJS.
- Hands on experience in any Unit testing framework.
- Able to create self-contained, reusable and testable modules/components.
- Able to solve and provide quick solutions.
- Validating user actions on the client side and providing responsive feedback
- Writing non-blocking code, and resorting to advanced techniques such as multi-threading, when needed
- Experience in AWS cloud environment.
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools such as Git or SVN.
- Good understanding of DevOps CI/CD pipelines.
- Knack for writing clean, readable, and easily maintainable code.
- Understanding of fundamental design principles for building a scalable application.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Chill room
CBRE Business Services Organization
CBRE Business Services Organisation
world’s largest commercial real estate services and investment firm, with 2019 revenues of $23.9 billion and more than 100,000 employees (excluding affiliate offices). CBRE has been included on the Fortune 500 since 2008, ranking #122 in 2021. It also has been voted the industry’s top brand by the Lipsey Company for 19 consecutive years, and has been named one of Fortune’s “Most Admired Companies” for eight years in a row, including being ranked number one in the real estate sector in 2020, for the second consecutive year.
With broader and deeper capabilities than any other company, CBRE is the leading full-service real estate services and investment organization in the world.