Hitachi ABB Power Grids is a pioneering technology leader that is helping to increase access to affordable, reliable, sustainable and modern energy for all. We help to power your home, keep the factories running, and our hospitals and schools open. Come as you are and prepare to get better as you learn from others. Bring your passion, bring your energy, and plug into a team that appreciates a simple truth: Diversity + Collaboration = Great Innovation
Join Hitachi Power Grids Technology Center and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
Hitachi Power Grids is leader in digital automation of electrical substations.
With our software you can easily manage and optimize a portfolio of projects such that a given objective is achieved, subject to constraints like dependencies, budgets, timing, etc. It is simply the next step in the risk-based optimization for asset management. The heart of the product is a powerful mathematical optimization framework. Using modern approaches like DDD or microservices, we are building a user-friendly enterprise solution around this framework. After you join our team, you will report to Sebastian Malinowski.
- Achieving business goals through designing and developing code in the .NET technologies
- Assuring high code quality through unit tests and adherence to software development best practices like Clean Code, SOLID and code reviews
- Improving technical skills and knowledge of the project's business domain
- Being a member of a cross-disciplinary team (active participation in team activities that focus on a common goal).
- More than 3 years of professional experience in software development
- Experience in the .NET technology stack: C#, REST Web Services, .Net Core, and Entity Framework
- Good knowledge of the Unit and Integration testing technics and frameworks
- Good understanding of the microservices architecture and related topics (for example, message queues)
- Knowledge of DDD, Event Sourcing, Go or Python is a plus
- Effective team player with excellent communication skills who is eager to learn new things
- Good spoken and written English.
- Unit tests
- Additional monitor
- Freedom to select tools
- Methodology: Scrum
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- On-line training platform
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Life insurance
- Leisure package for families
- Teams integration and company events
- MS Office license
- Temporary housing
- Money for moving expenses
- Bicycle parking
- Car parking
- Chill room
- on-line stretching sessions
- Public transport subsidy
- Concierge in the office
- Equipment for working remotely
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
The global technology and market leader in power grids is committed to advancing a sustainable energy future for all
Hitachi Energy is a global technology leader that is advancing a sustainable energy future for all. We serve customers in the utility, industry, and infrastructure sectors with innovative solutions and services across the value chain. Together with customers and partners, we pioneer technologies and enable the digital transformation required to accelerate the energy transition towards a carbon-neutral future. We are advancing the world’s energy system to become more sustainable, flexible, and secure whilst balancing social, environmental, and economic value. Hitachi Energy has a proven track record and unparalleled installed base in more than 140 countries.