Work for a friendly core team for science publishing sphere to develop the platform for science journals. We are looking for Java engineers to join our team. You will work in a interesting environment with intercultural and international teams where the company culture and language is a mix of Ukrainian and English.
- Implement software components according to design specifications.
- Work in a high-speed, agile environment to ship features in the shortest time possible
- Deliver quality code by applying sound development practices
- Participate in estimating project efforts and delivery timelines
- Participate in peer design and code reviews
- Identify technical, schedule, and other project risks and provide relevant feedback
- Proactively collaborate with teammates and communicate with project stakeholders to ensure project efforts proceed efficiently and with predictability
- Communicate and debate the designs with the onshore team, reflecting any required changes back to the offshore team
- 3+ years of Java development
- Strong Java Core and Spring Framework (Core, MVC) work experience
- Knowledge of architecture, and design patterns
- Experience with SQL
- JUnit, mocking frameworks
- Ability to estimate effectively, being open where there are unknowns
- Continuous deployment experience
- Strong communication skills
- Strong English (Upper Intermediate or Advanced)
- Non-SQL databases (document oriented)
- Spring Boot
- Familiarity or experience with agile development methodologies (Scrum) will be a plus
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!