The team works on the basis of agile methodologies (Scrum, Kanban) performing installations and configurations of SharePoint and IIS servers. The work of the team is based primarily on administering the above mentioned technologies and creating personalized solutions for our customers. The scope of daily duties includes solving problems related to the SharePoint platform, automation of manual activities and designing new solutions based on SharePoint and IIS.
- Meetings: 10%
- Participation in projects: 10%
- Maintenance of the website (handling of current requests): 50%
- Automation and development works: 30%
We are looking for you if:
- You are keen on SharePoint platform, programming & automation activities,
- You have experience in web servers configuration,
- You have ability to write PowerShell scripts,
- You are results-oriented, committed to high standards and quality of work.
Additionally, you will score for:
- IIS knowledge,
- Knowledge of Windows Server operating systems,
- Power Platform experience.
- University degree in information technology or related disciplines or in the course of study,
- The ability to learn quickly,
- Commitment, openness, communicativeness.
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work