Intelligent Automation squad designs and creates automating software and solutions. Our main goal is to provide easy to use and standardized developing platform for our colleagues from ING, to give them possibility to share their creativity and transfer their ideas into high quality software solutions.
As a member of Intelligent Automation Squad you will be responsible for designing the architecture of applications/solutions implementing by team. You will have possibility to research, chose, test and implement new developing technologies. You will play an active role in the searching, designing, testing and implementing the state-of-the-art programming technologies. As a member of development team you will be responsible for setting and maintaining modern development standards when creating the code.
You will work on interesting projects, building from scratch advanced solutions for new banking processes. Working in SCRUM, you will actively gather client requirements and support Intelligent Automation team in completing their planned tasks.
- Angular 13
- .NET 3.1
- MS SQL
- Collaboration with internal clients: 45%
- Writing user stories: 35%
- Creating application functional design: 20%
We are looking for you if:
- You have working experience as a Business Analyst or in similar position (3 - 5 years),
- You have working experience writing User Stories,
- You have good understanding of IT product development process,
- You have strong focus on understanding the regulatory and business requirements to build target operating model design in line with INGs ambitions,
- You have experience in translating regulatory and business requirements into functional designs and/or processes,
- You have great problem analysis and solving ability,
- You are result and delivery oriented.
Additionally, you will score for:
- A personality and capabilities to optimally function within an Agile environment,
- Strong communicative, networking and influencing skills,
- Experience in AzureDevOps,
- Knowledge on how to build strong client relations,
- Experience in conducting solution trainings for clients,
- Knowledge and experience with .NET programming,
- Experience in writing test cases,
- Experience in application testing.
ING Hubs Poland
ING Hubs Poland
We are an integral part of ING, we value knowledge and relations, inspire and support each other at achieving our goals. Until recently, we were knows as ING Tech Poland. We decided to change our name to ING Hubs Poland to better reflect the wide range of our services, going beyond technology.
Thanks to the experience that combines IT with knowledge of the financial sector and the ability to build products and comprehensive services, we hold a unique position at ING. We use this potential to optimize processes and lead business units through the digital transformation.
We are one of global hubs providing technology, data and risk services for ING units all over the world! Our IT areas include IT security, remote, application and hosting services. Our operational services are provided by units such as RiskHub, CardsHub, Know Your Customer, Centralised People Services Hub and ComplianceHub. For almost 20 years we have been taking up challenges and proving that we are a trustworthy partner supporting ING in digital transformation.
Join ING Hubs Poland board and specialize in best technologies: Microsoft Azure, Google Cloud Platform, Java, .Net, Python, Linux, Kubernetes, Ansible, Gitlab, Angular, Tomcat, Kafka, Spark, Nessus, ElasticSearch, VMware and many more.
In our organization, the world of technology goes hand in hand with business and operational services.
What do you gain by working with us?
· You expand your knowledge thanks to cooperation with specialists and experts,
· You improve your qualifications thanks to the possibility of obtaining certificates,
· You have the opportunity to participate in internal trainings, where our internal trainers share their knowledge on solutions provided to our customers,
· You have a chance to work on international projects,
· You will find out what it means to have a well-tuned team and great atmosphere at work