We are utilizing a city's existing fleet and a growing number of mobile devices connected to our network, we collect real-time data that supports the enforcement of traffic laws. We are implementing the first technology provider to create a vision-based solution capable of detecting, understanding, and determine causation of traffic violations, to help cities achieve their Vision Zero safety goals.
- Work with CV/ML teams to deploy algorithms for 3D Object Detection, Semantic/ Instance Segmentation, localization and mapping
- Optimize algorithms for Nvidia Jetson Platform
- Improve performance analysis infrastructure and tooling
- Interface with devices/sensors such as GNSS, IMU and LTE
- BS, MS or PhD in Computer Science, Electrical Engineering or a related field
- Strong programming in C, C++
- Strong system level Linux knowledge and experience (kernel space, drivers, Linux system structure, platform porting/bringup, embedded systems development)
- Understanding of CPU and GPU architectures
- Knowledge and experience with ARM64 based platforms
- Experience with CUDA/OpenCL and Video Pipelines
- Familiarity with Signal/Image Processing, Computer Vision, Linear Algebra, Numerical Analysis or a related field
- Knowledge of CAN or CAN-FD
- System design, implementation and verification of the over-the-air (OTA) updates for OS, application and firmware
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!