Global Markets Tech team is looking for an experienced developer to join its Equity Derivatives team in Krakow.
The role involves working together with front office traders and sales, utilizing technologies to provide strategic sales trading systems for Equity Derivatives.
- The candidate will be participating in the design and development of cutting edge infrastructure, systems and applications used by Front Office to provide streamlined and revenue-generating services to our clients, focus is primarily on front-end side with opportunity to participate in full-stack design and implementation.
- Designing and building new pricing and analysis tools with modern technology for trading vanilla to light exotic products globally.
- The candidate will be expected to closely liaise with trading, sales, structuring and the tech groups in the equity derivatives business. The products spread across exchange listed, OTC and exotics.
- The candidate will be able to rapidly learn in-depth knowledge and gain experience of Equity Derivatives trading / risk management from both technology and business perspective.
- This position is open to professionals with > 6 years of experience. Exceptional candidates with less experience can be considered.
- Minimum Bachelor degree from a recognized University. Computer Science / Engineering / Physics and Mathematics majors preferred.
- Self-motivated with independent thinking and a quick learner that can thrive in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong communication skills, experience in working across business and IT at all levels will be a plus.
- An excellent team player with a focus on creating modern and maintainable solutions.
- Strong interest in applying academic knowledge/technical skills to solving practical problems in the Investment Banking industry.
- Knowledge and practical experience of Equity Derivatives is a plus.
- Strong technical experience Java and SQL
- Azure, Spring, Docker, micro-services, Kafka and REST will be a plus
Java, Spring framework, Oracle, SQL
- Experience with Git
- Experience with any SQL database systems
- Excellent communication skills, able to explain complex technical issues to non-technical stakeholders
Kafka, Microservices, Cloud, Docker, REST
- Experience in financial services
- Experience with E2E testing frameworks BBD such as Cucumber
- Experience with Unix
- Experience Agile
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!