We are looking for a Spanish-speaking Scrum Product Owner to join us for a project in the fashion retailing industry.
It's a high-visibility customer-facing role: communication, customer expectation management, and presentation skills are absolutely required.
- Serve as a liaison between stakeholders and dev teams.
- Understand business needs/objectives and translate them into product requirements and tasks.
- Work hand in hand with technical leads to coordinate development efforts.
- Manage the product backlog, prioritize it based on changing requirements, set goals and milestones based on those requirements and ensure that projects are delivered on time.
- Act as the main point of contact for the product. Oversee product development, testing and handle any risk or issue that may arise during the delivery.
- Attend technical/architecture meetings and keep dev teams updated with any blockers or requirements.
- Manage the relationship and communication with users and stakeholders.
- Create and maintain comprehensive project documentation.
- Full professional proficiency in English and Spanish.
- Working as a Scrum Product Owner minimum 2 years
- Basic technical skills and understanding of software development.
- Experience testing/using REST API.
- Experience using SQL and NoSQL databases.
- Ability to work in a results-driven and fast-paced Agile working environment.
- Power BI
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!