Early stages of the Client's next Software Platform evolution development for new Fully Networked Vehicle (FNV) Electrical Architecture. The project is focused on the creation of the modern Software-Defined Vehicle digital infrastructure. Target Software Platform will operate in a variety of environments and is critical to:
Expand the use of industry adopted APIs
Support high-velocity application development
Enable next-generation vehicle applications
Luxoft will provide core parts for Automotive Middleware around AUTOSAR (Classic and Adaptive), including networking, configuration, security, diagnostics, etc. Additionally, Luxoft will participate in the development of components for a virtual environment. This virtual environment will support the CI activities, including automated builds, virtual ECUs/Machines, and automated testing support.
Project management maturity must reach ASPICE level 3. It requires establishing transparent project execution monitoring and control. Each participant will be responsible for providing evidence of systematic and significant achievement of the defined process attributes.
In this position, you will be responsible for helping the FNV work streamlining, shaping the architecture and designs' vision, and assisting in the development and software verification process.
Primary responsibilities will include providing technical leadership on software projects over multiple functional domains and involving multiple software development teams responsible for the investigation, design, implementation, testing, profiling and maintenance of FNV vehicle software. The candidate will work alongside high performing technical leaders and development groups and will be expected to translate business goals into practical software architectures and solutions that meet the strategic needs of the business and to participate in the implementation of these solutions. This position will provide the candidate with the unique opportunity to define the technical direction for cutting edge software components and services with an industry leader.
- Providing leadership in the areas of technological decisions, architecture and software development processes and practices.
- Develop and maintain software component architectures and code across multiple functional domains.
- Implementation of software solutions for large software projects.
- Provide technical subject matter expertise and guidance to software development teams from the software design phase, through implementation, testing and delivery.
- Ensuring that established software architecture principles are applied and adhered to when designing technical solutions and that these solutions meet business objectives.
- Decompose software designs into component tasks, identifying dependencies and managing prioritization.
- Evaluating competing technologies and presenting the resulting analysis for decision making.
- A Bachelors degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or a related field.
- 7+ years of software development in C++ with at least 3 years on POSIX compliant embedded platforms.
- 3+ years of providing technical or personnel leadership in software development teams.
- Knowledge of established software architecture principles and patterns.
- Working knowledge of established software design patterns, efficient data structures, multi-threaded system design, inter-process communication, memory management and code optimization.
- Experience with decomposition of software designs for large features into component tasks.
- Familiarity with C++ unit test frameworks.
- Creative and analytical thinker.
- Methodical; capable of prioritizing work, overcoming hurdles and working to tight deadlines.
- An excellent communicator with a proven record of communication across teams.
- A Masters degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, Engineering, or a related field.
- Prior experience with project management and acting as scrum master in an agile software development environment.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!