IB Financing Data and Analytics Pod is part of the newly form Data Crew developing the next generation of data platforms for the IB Financing business while continuing support business critical legacy systems. Pod is comprise of highly skilled and motivated technologists working in a virtual team across multiple locations, EMEA, APAC and AMER. The Pod maintains and continuously enhances the GFS Analytics system providing data and analytics to Funding Trading, Liquidity Risk Management, Client and Regulatory Reporting functions with IB Financing.
Software Engineer Pod Member
- Operate in 5-8 person Pod following the latest Agile practices and test-driven development to deliver high quality technology solutions
- Work in 2-week sprints drawing from a rich backlog of features targeted for monthly release
- Collaborate with business and technology stakeholders across multiple regions and timezones
- Author new code as well as take ownership of legacy code
- 8 - 10 years of experience in enterprise application and system design and development
- Core Java Experience: collections, concurrency, etc
- Experienced with Linux utilities, shell scripting and configuring build tools
- Experience in unit and integration testing
- Capable of understanding agile stories and translating into well-structured code
- Strong communication skills and good command of English, oral and written
- Experience of working closely with the business and ability to quickly understand the products and services they offer.
- Strong problem solving skills
- Experience with Git
- KDB+ Experience, including design of significantly sized KDB+ systems and infrastructures
- Experience with low latency systems development and tick data capture
- Experience in development with MS Azure Cloud technologies: Data Factory, Data Lake DataBricks, Functions
- Sound knowledge of application security issues such as authentication, authorization and auditing
- Experience with internet/intranet infrastructure/integration projects preferred
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!