We are building new Krakow-based team - FOS IT (Front Office Supervision). Your team will be a part of small IT department, globally less than 30 people and currently based in London and India.
It will provide them with single '1 stop shop' dashboard for Front Office trading supervisors! The platform will facilitate ingestion of a broad range of Control data (from various global sources of data), will carry out Workflow on that data and will present it in a Portal / User Interface. It will be used in 50+ countries.
We are building a new Ingestion Framework, a new UI and integrating a Workflow utility.
- Build automated API tests using RestAssured
- Improve the use of BDD syntax for consumption for automation
- Reduce the backlog of manual regression tests
- Build/improve the current test automation framework
- Improve current automation practices by introducing industry best practices
- Work with the test manager and existing testing resources to improve test automation capabilities
- Perform manual and exploratory testing in the areas where there is an absence of any automation
- Participate in agile ceremonies (stand-up, planning, reviews) and contribute as a test resource
- Actively analyse stories and tasks to determine tests written in Zephyr
- Execute tests and track and manage any defects to closure
- Capture test results and outputs using Jira/Zephyr and Confluence
- Assist in any performance testing activities
- Experience with API testing and open source Performance testing tools such as JMeter
- Experience with building and enhancing testing frameworks
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Git, Jenkins, Jira and Confluence
- Experience with BDD and Gherkin driven agile methodology
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!