Luxoft is one of the major software services companies worldwide. We deliver professional software services in multiple business verticals such as finance, automotive, and digital transformation. Supporting large vehicle manufacturers in the area of development, production, and aftersales is Luxoft's ambition.
The software inside a vehicle was traditionally expected to be a very controlled and self-contained environment. Equipping cars with perception and machine intelligence changes a lot in the overall picture of the vehicle manufacturer. Luxoft's goal is to empower our customers, with deep domain knowledge and smart solutions, to develop cars of the future. Great mechanical engineering is not the only criteria anymore for delivering the best cars in the world. Using state-of-the-art software technologies is key to provide the requested user experience.
For the development of the next generation of ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) and HAD (Highly Automated Driving) functions for a major German OEM, we are looking for talented Scrum Master
As a Scrum Master, you will be responsible for:
- Driving the Scrum processes and ceremonies
- Tracking and maintaining the product backlog as well as the Sprint tasks
- Facilitating a close cooperation within the team and with the customer
- Spreading and fostering a Scrum mindset in the project teams
- Coaching team in Agile and Scrum methodology
- Proactively supporting the development team in solving impediments, blockers
- Continuously improving the process in order to ensure better quality, faster delivery, and effective working mode
- Reporting the implementation progress to internal and external stakeholders
- Able to identify and solve problems by adopting existing procedures, techniques and methods
- Able to actively contributing to improvements and changes
- Taking full responsibility for his/her actions and his/her delivery, and encouraging others to do the same
- Having a good understanding of the group's joint tasks
- Seen as a person who takes full responsibility and encouraging others to do the same
- Seen as someone who colleagues can trust
- Working independently but being a team player
- Good leadership and communication skills, including fluent in English
- at least basic knowledge about software development process
- Knowledge in LeSS development principles
- Agile planning using codeBeamer
- Challenges and constraints within the automotive domain
- good knowledge of the software development process
- knowledge about software versioning (e.g. svn)
- German language knowledge is beneficial
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!