This is an exciting opportunity to develop in a rapidly increasing market for an in demand application.
The Corporate Lending solution brings powerful functionality to lenders and is designed to more effectively automate and manage the credit management chain and follow up processes. It is designed to be adaptable to changing requirements of business.
It is fully scalable in order to improve implementation and delivery efficiency with plug-and-play business workflows.
The aim of the role is to be part of a team to deliver end to end functionalities on this lending Platform.
Luxoft will invest into your professional training on this financial software, and will allow you to grow in your professional career.
There will be opportunities to train new comers, take part of building the center of excellence of Luxoft.
This is definitely much more than a standard assignment. This is about taking part of a brand new journey for the candidate and Luxoft. If the candidate shows his motivation and interest, it will be a long-term position that Luxoft has to offer with a real potential growth within the company.
Join also our Competence Centre and become a member of our open minded, progressive and professional team. You will have a chance to grow your technical and soft skills and build a thorough expertise of the industry of our client.
Be an integral part of the design, implementation, and test team for the Lending Software company.
- Gather requirements by conducting workshops and discussions with the business teams/SME's.
- Analyse, evaluate, and verify requirements by working closely with other development ,verification team members & Business representatives.
- Document the requirement in JIRA as User stories and provide proper acceptance criteria.
- Create user stories , use cases and scenarios for the given requirements
- Work and communicate in a cross-functional Global team comprised of BA, Developers, project managers and support representatives
- Testing & confirming if the development is as per the of the features requested.
- Proactively provide status, raise issues, and communicate necessary information to ITPL and/or appropriate team members on a regular basis via daily stand-up meetings, one-on-one meetings.
- Participate in discussions and/or presentations
- Facilitate and assist in the task estimation process related to activities in an Agile environment
- Good writing abilities for all specification and project documentation
- Ability to conduct technical workshop sessions and technical requirements gathering
- Ability to develop/implement interfaces for integration and Migration routines
- Ability to develop SSRS reports and SSIS routines (for jobs)
- Mastering the framework architecture and ensure deployment in client/local environments
- Unitary and regression testing to ensure continuous stability of the final deliverable
- Follow up on corrections of technical incidents according to their nature,
- Ensure user support during the technical tests
Support the Client during the testing phases
SQL Server, C#, WCF,
- Knowledge on Loan Origination System capabilities & features
- SQL Server Certification
- IT engineer diploma
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!