Our client is a leading global Financial Market data provider who runs several change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in a very engaging environment making the most of cutting-edge technologies covering the domains of Real-Time, Big Data, Cloud, and Machine Learning.
The Capability Specialist will act as a Technology Product Owner within the Corporate Shared Technology team and are vital in liaising with business stakeholders and internal clients to elicit key requirements that help shape and drive product roadmaps for internal operations offerings.
The Capability Specialist will play an active in leading the development of enterprise service management (ESM)/self-service experiences that support the day-to-day experience of both managers and employees.
We are looking for Capability Specialists, Capability Leads, Corporate Operations (Business Analyst/Product/Process Owner), and various business teams to ensure our ESM capabilities are tightly integrated with products/propositions across -- ensuring a highly effective internal customer/user experience. This individual will be focused on continuously improving the user experience, striving to deliver highly effective ESM capabilities, leveraging best practices and principles to enable business agility.
The Lead Product Owner (PO) is a member of the Agile Team responsible for defining Stories and prioritizing the Team Backlog to streamline the execution of program priorities while maintaining the conceptual and technical integrity of the Features or components for the team. The PO has a significant role in maximizing the value produced by the team and ensuring Stories meet the user's needs and comply with the Definition of Done. This role has significant relationships and responsibilities outside the local team, including working with Technical Product Management, Business Owners, and other stakeholders
- Ensure synergies, consistency and alignment between products used for different business areas (FX, Equities)
- Consolidate functionalities by using the "configuration over customization" build principle to create and leverage reusable components
- Manage products owners working on a dedicated business area
- Work with cross-functional teams and various stakeholders, including Solution and Technical Architects, UX/UI Designers, Software Engineering, and Application Support
- Act as the customer proxy, work with Technical Product Management (TPM) and Agile Delivery Manager (ADM) to define and prioritize stories in the Team Backlog.
- Attend the relevant Product Management events for planning and Program Backlog/Vision refinement.
- Work on backlog refinement with the team and participate in sprint planning and user story estimation.
- Work in an Agile environment and continuously reviews the business needs, refines priorities, outlines milestones and deliverables, and identifies opportunities and risks.
- Solve product-related problems, make decisions, complete trade-off analysis to stay on track towards business deliverable commitments.
- Possess a fundamental understanding of end-to-end customer experience integration and dependencies.
- Collaborate with the delivery teams to define acceptance criteria
- Formally accepts user stories on behalf of the Business Owners, including review of test cases and assures that delivered users stories comply with its Definition of Done (DoD),
- Understand the scope of the upcoming enabler work and collaborate with Technical and Solution Architects/Engineering to assist with decision-making and sequencing of the critical technological infrastructures that will host the new business functionality.
- Participate in team's demo and retrospectives.
- Agile Product Owner Certification/Training highly desirable
- Experience with Scrum, Kanban
- Previous experience within a similar role (Product Owner, Project Manager or Business Analyst), 3+ years minimum
- Proven track record of delivering complex solutions
- Strong analysis and problem solving skills
- Experience working with cross functional teams
- Experience systematically analyzing problems, drawing relevant conclusions, and devising appropriate courses of action
- Proficient in writing user stories, and following the development process through user story acceptance
- Experience with Behavior Driven Development (BDD) highly desirable
- Proficient in using Jira/Confluence
- Be comfortable working in a fast-moving environment where needs evolve rapidly and priorities change
- Balance of technical knowledge and business acumen
- Customer first, logical thinking mind set
- Proactive, self-starter with ability to manage multiple tasks effectively
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to engage, influence, and inspire partners and stakeholders to drive collaboration and alignment
- High degree of organization, individual initiative, and personal accountability.
- Team player (co-operative, support, be flexible, take ownership, appropriate challenge, maturity etc.).
- Interested in the evolution of the Equities, FX and Derivatives trading landscape
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!