Luxoft is an industry-leading software integrator and solution house for automakers and automotive suppliers. There are millions of cars on the road today with solutions designed by Luxoft. We are working on the development of modern and future technologies of Telematics with the highest demands in safety and reliability.
For expanding our business offering in the European market, we seek to establish an experienced software development team in Bucharest (Romania) and Kyiv (Ukraine). Luxoft is happy to receive applications from self-motivated and self-disciplined applicants who communicate well, like to work in teams, and are willing to travel.
For the successful candidate we offer the opportunity to enhance and develop your career with the following benefits:
Join a highly competent and motivated international team.
- Apply your talent to figuring the shape of a future car.
- Personal growth and promotion options.
- Make an impact on the overall growth of Luxoft.
Develop and deliver software code according to a well-defined disciplined process.
- Optimize code for performance and footprint, considering advantages of h/w platform.
- Develop unit tests to verify the correct functionality against the requirements.
- Execute static analysis tools and analyze the results.
- Participate in code review.
- Document the code.
- Report work progress continuously through attendance of daily & weekly project internal meetings.
- Be proactive and highly motivated.
Contribute effectively to the continuous improvement of his/her project, team, and work environment by submitting improvement proposals whenever possible.
Self-motivated and self-disciplined.
- Good command of English.
- Willingness and ability to travel.
- 4 years of work experience in Embedded SW development.
- Strong work knowledge C, practical experience with real-time and resource constraint programming.
- Vector DaVinci tooling experience.
- Experience in one of the areas:
- ADAS Algorithms C++
o OnOff: working with the state machine and power modes of an ECU.
o VAL (Vehicle Abstraction layer): collect data from the car and send it to NAD - low level developer, MCAL, etc.
o SW Update - how to sign software, how to check the signature of sw, to get to know the sw update complex workflow.
o Security: at least basic Security knowledge (about or more of Hsm, Csm, VKMS, SHA, Blade Authentication, Secure Communication, Secure Lock / Unlock).
- Experience with Automotive projects.
- Experience with root cause analysis (analysis of logs, work with debuggers, etc).
- Experience with Autosar BSW and SWC Development.
- Familiarity with a MCU architecture (such as Infineon AURIX, NXP Calypso, Renesas V850).
- Strong experience in unit testing, code review and usage of static analysis tools (e.g. QAC, Clockwork).
- Experience with Git/Gerrit source code versioning system.
- Experience with disciplined SDLC process environments such as ASPICE.
- Experience with Agile software development.
- Knowledge of industrial communication protocols, such as CAN, Ethernet.
- Familiar with GSM/5G, BlueTooth, WiFi, Audio.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!