In your role as Senior Software Engineer Fixed Mobile Convergence AAA, you are part of driving force that changes DT technology towards an "agile" company day by day. In the context of the convergence of the fixed network and mobile radio, uniform functions for controlling the IP access of our customers will be used in the future.
You implement software systems and work in the engineering process of our applications in agile teams (Scrum, Kanban, DevOps):
- Design of our new architecture of multi-layer and cloud-native software systems for the network control functions (platform control system PFS) in the fixed network and the evolved packet core (ePC) in the mobile network. The focus is on merging the so-called AAA functions (authentication, authorization, accounting) and their processes;
- Development of cloud solutions with SW frameworks such as CI / CD, test automation, orchestration across the entire application lifecycle using modern tools and programming languages;
- Implementation, testing and maintenance of highly complex software systems in Java, C++, Go or Python;
- Development and implementation of quality assurance measures such as code and design reviews, code metrics, test- and source code analysis;
- Cross-departmental engagement in the software engineering community as well as technical leadership in selected subject areas.
At T-Mobile Polska we always look for demanding projects - as Engineers we feel satisfaction and drive when we are engaged in impactful activities. We feel proud when we push boundaries of technology further. Having interaction with the most advanced telco and IT technologies, getting hands-on experience and cross-domain knowledge is something what makes sure we constantly develop ourselves.
This time is not a different- for our Group activities we look for someone who will master AAA for the one of biggest European telecommunications network.
We are offering:
- Flexible start-up hours and the possibility of home office
- Great team of engaged and inspiring professionals
- Working with variety of technologies and using high-tech tools
- Private medical care
- An additional day off for birthday or name-day
- Re-financing for sport / recreation
- Social benefits / T-Mobile employee offers
- Free parking spot
- Tools necessary for work: laptop, telephone.
Who we're looking for?
In addition to a master's degree in one of the fields of computer science, communications engineering or an equivalent degree, you have several years of relevant professional experience and practical experience in the development and application of large authentication, authorization and accounting systems.
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Cold beverages