Our client is more than a diversified global financial markets infrastructure and data business. We are dedicated, open-access partners with a commitment to excellence in delivering the services our customers expect from us. With extensive experience, deep knowledge and worldwide presence across financial markets, we enable businesses and economies around the world to fund innovation, manage risk and create jobs. It's how we've contributed to supporting the financial stability and growth of communities and economies globally for more than 300 years.
Through a comprehensive suite of trusted financial market infrastructure services - and our open-access model - we provide the flexibility, stability and trust that enable our customers to pursue their ambitions with confidence and clarity.
Role is a part of senior architect team, reporting to Head of D&A and ST Strategy Architecture, responsible for end-to-end architecture oversee of complex, cross-domain and/or cross-division project.
The team is a part of Shared Tech Architecture organisation.
- Work closely with the SD.NET program team and Migration Factory to provide Enterprise Architecture support and assure adopting standards, drive roadmaps and prioritize discussion.
- Provide Architecture support during network cut-over planning and execution
- Review all Applications against SD.NET big rules and define approach to Individual Application Re-homing to follow Software Defined Network requirements
- Work with Application teams on finding optimal solution in case of need of application re-factoring to adopt SD.NET principles
Technical/ job functional knowledge -
Experience with the following technology areas
- Software Defined Network
- SDLC - Continuous Integration & Delivery, Application Security, Quality Assurance
- Processes - Agile, Lean, Scrum
- Culture - DevSecOps, Continuous Change
- Program language polyglot (C, C++, C#, Java, Rust, Go, Python) is preferable
- Public cloud architecture (AWS/Azure/GCP) experience is preferrable
Business / Sector expertise -
- Experience of working with multinational organisations
- Good experience with Software Defined Network
- Full Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC) experience in any industry
- Good experience in platform development and architecture
- Good exposure to web, desktop, and server software development
- Exposure to a wide range of software development, quality assurance and application security tools
- Financial service industry experience is preferrable
Leadership & management experience -
- 5+ years of software development / engineering experience
- 3+ years of Business and Technology partner leadership
- 2+ years of architecture (solution / enterprise) experience
- Experience in effectively identifying and resolving risks and issues
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!