The Client's Liquidity Technology team requires Treasury Strats Developers to develop liquidity analytics and risk models for a range of regulatory and internal requirements. This role will exist within a new Liquidity Technology department in Warsaw and will work closely with the Financial Markets Strats Team, Liquidity Solutions Engineers, Project Managers, Treasury Business Change functions and the wider Liquidity Technology Development teams on various business initiatives.
Our team: One Developer position, Warsaw
Technologies used: Hackage or github libraries
Opportunities: Initial core team and possibility of good growth.
- Development of T-Strats technology solutions to liquidity risk requirements
- Continuous stakeholders' engagement to keep abreast of latest business needs
- Perform impact analysis and propose solutions that meet business objectives and SLAs, while also aligning with technology strategy
- Provide development estimates for delivery of T-Strats components to feed into overall project plans
- Participate in unit and integration testing of components delivered in T-Strats
- Preferably Bachelor's degree or equivalent education;
- At least 3 years industry experience in Haskell, F# or OCaml
- Good understanding of software development life cycle and system solutions design
- Prior experience with large data sets and performance optimisation
- Knowledge of financial products would be a definite advantage
- Strong analytical, interpersonal and communication skills across various levels in the organisation
- Attention to detail and able to work within tight timeframes and manage multiple deliverables
- Computer science background; software design, engineering and DevOps
- Knowledge of financial products, specifically calculation of valuations or risk is advantageous
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!