Our client is a leading global Financial Market data provider who runs several change programs to deliver high-quality software that connects Financial Markets across the globe in a real-time, high frequency, and low-latency data management chain. The projects are technically challenging in a very engaging environment making the most of cutting-edge technologies covering the domains of Real-Time, Big Data, Cloud, and Machine Learning.
- Access the agile maturity of the team and organization, mentor and guide teams to improve their understanding of the scrum methodologies.
- Facilitate scrum events, such as sprint planning, daily stand-ups, retrospectives, and other ad-hoc meetings for teams.
- Oversee estimation and planning at the team and project level, providing practical forecasts for the delivery of sprints and releases.
- Act as a buffer for the team from external distractions and context-switching, track and remove impediments efficiently.
- Foster an environment that encourages collaboration and team problem-solving.
- Provide status reporting to upper-level management on projects spanning multiple teams and locations.
- Use agile managements tools (Jira, Confluence, Teams, Sharepoint) to track and report on sprint and project progress.
- Prioritize bugs and technical debt remediation alongside feature delivery by working with Product Owners, Product Managers and other key stakeholders to articulate impact to ongoing productivity, maintainability, supportability or cost
- Diligently monitor and track Cloud spend across the Rights Management estate whilst maintaining excellent Cloud hygiene to keep costs within the budget
- Ensures all impacts of dependencies are addressed in the overall project plan. Effectively work across the organization to ensure all dependent teams are aligned with the project plans and schedules
- Ability to proactively manage risk and issues for the workstream in a timely manner and have the confidence to make decisions to mitigate or resolve when required. Work closely with workstream lead to ensure RAIDS are fully documented, mitigated and escalated as required.
- Ensure reporting is provided as required on a regular basis against roadmap, plans and any performance KPI's and OKR's for your teams
- Providing the critical data required for the project management function to monitor and track financial health, analyzing resource requirements across multiple projects or across programmes to meet strategic goals.
- Must have agile experience
- Strong financial and resource management, working with budgets
- Extensive stakeholder management experience up to senior level, alongside the management of external vendor relationships
- Experience of working in a complex, high-paced environment with a global team
- Excellent communication skills both written and verbal
- Ability to think 'outside of the box', strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Current experience in managing people
- Experience of delivering technical projects
- Strong influencing skills and a positive leader
- Clear thinker with an eye for detail.
- Strong conflict resolution skill
- Experience in Fin Services or Investment Banking.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!