The Order Management Services team is focused on designing, developing and maintaining variety of Order (aka 'travel record', according to IATA's New Distribution Capability (NDC) services running on open systems. We are responsible for Order data distribution to internal and external customers, hosting multiple Order management services and building the Order data store in modern, scalable, microservice based and Cloud-oriented architecture. We employ the latest technologies and practices to handle high-volume of transactions supporting millions of traveling passengers daily. Our team is global, with largest decision-driving group based in Krakow, and implements mature Scrum processes.
- Has good understanding of business application.
- Works with technical staff to understand problems with software and resolve them.
- Resolves customer complaints with software and responds to suggestions for improvements and enhancements.
- May assist in development of software technical documentation.
- Demonstrates software.
- Designs and codes moderately complex applications using routine and/or advanced technology. May create optimization programs to resolve problems.
- May design and build prototype applications.
Minimum 5 years of commercial experience in work with similar technology stack and responsibility
- Java backend/webservices development (experience required)
- Spring framework
- Design Patterns - practical usage
- REST/JSON/XML/SOAP good knowledge and hands on experience
- Good knowledge of Core Java 11
- Familiar with Maven, Git, Jenkins, CI/CD practice
- Experience working in Scrum/Agile/SAFe methodology
- Test experience (TDD, BDD nice to have, Mockito, Junit5, AssertJ),
- Couchbase DB, Kafka (or similar) knowledge
- Google Cloud knowledge
- Microservices/Containerization architecture, Docker, Kubernetes
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!