Luxoft core Quality team is searching for Quality specialist who would create and maintain Luxoft process descriptions and guides, participate in Change Management projects, support feedback framework and location assessment.
- Create and maintain Luxoft process descriptions and guides for Quality Management System
- Develop guides, policies by request, confirm them with key stakeholders
- Support ISO procedures such as conducting internal audits, management reviews against ISO 9001
- Participation in Change management projects in the role of analyst or project manager
- Run regular and ad-hoc surveys, analyse their results
- Perform locations assessment
- Experience in certification against ISO group of standards
- ISO9001 certificate of attendance
- Successful candidate will demonstrate his or her ability to describe processes and/or design policies/procedures
- Experience in designing surveys and feedback forms
- Fluent English
- Certificates of attendance in ISO 14001 or 45001 are beneficial, but not required
- Confluence, Jira tools knowledge
- Experience in multicultural company
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!