We are running a number of projects for a global investment bank.
Team is responsible for migration of java applications from legacy hosting platform to open-source and cloud-ready architechture.
- Back end: Spring Boot
- DB: Oracle
- CI/CD: Jenkins, Docker
Business domain: Investment banking, Cash settlements
The candidate will be expected to;
- Develop front-end side of applications using Angular
- Review requirements, design, implement, document and test front-end features
- Support other team members in development
- Perform code reviews
- Participate in Agile ceremonies (Scrum/Kanban)
- Performing Demos to the team and to client
- 3+ years experience in Front-end development
- Strong knowledge of Angular 9+ and Typescript
- Strong experience in HTML5, CSS3, and writing cross-browser compatible code
- Understanding of design patterns, OOP principles
- Understanding of principles of integration front-end with back-end
- Hands on experience with GIT, BitBucket, Jira, Confluence, IntelliJ IDEA.
- Familiarity with CI/CD, code versioning, SDLC processes
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience working in an Agile team
- Knowledge/experience with Java
- Experience building high performance UI
- Understanding of REST, JSON
- Familiar with end-to-end testing (Selenium Webdriver)
- Understanding UX design principles and best practices
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!