Luxoft, in partnership with AMD, is searching for talented developers with AI and machine learning on the GPU experience with hands-on in GPU performance profiling to join the rapidly growing team in Gdansk. As a ML GPU engineer, you will participate in creation of real-time AI application supporting GPU compute, 3D graphics and video pipelines, build a solid background in Machine Learning with the most recent, state-of-the-art GPU and AI architectures, and collaborate with industry leaders.
- Build GPU processing or rendering pipelines supported by the AI inferencing on the state-of-the-art hardware
- Perform GPU profiling with tools for state-of-the-art hardware, investigate and fix performance & functional defects
- Work with the recent research papers and publications, and propose state-of-the-art advances in the research area
- Work with a distributed team in a CI environment
- Share expert knowledge through trainings and internal documentation
- CPU/GPU architecture knowledge, extensive experience with one of the 3D rendering APIs
- Generic data processing, data structures and 3D algorithms
- System/Linux programming, resource management
- Basic knowledge of video encoding algorithms and state-of-the-art solutions
- Good understanding of multi-threaded programming techniques and SIMD architecture
- Experience in HW/SW performance analysis and optimization, best if including GPU performance profiling
- Experience with GPU and CPU performance optimizations and debugging
- Experience with GPU profiling tools, Linux performance tuning and VTune
- Solid 3D math skills (linear algebra, vector math)
- Experience in design and development of C/C++ applications
- Experience in Machine Learning using python & tensor flow
- Experience/ know how of game engine solutions like Unreal Engine 4 or Unigine
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!