The Production Support (L3) Analyst provides analytical and technical support for large scale banking application.
The ideal candidate should be able to handle different aspects: core development (Java/Scala), issue resolution and Azure DevOps.
The position requires the ability to communicate complex functional and technology solutions across differing audiences including technical, managerial and vendor.
- 5 years of IT experience, with at least 2 years of programming/development experience.
- Preferably experienced in the Banking/Finance sector.
- Prior experience in managing and handling huge batch processing application will be a big plus.
Education & Qualification:
- BS/Engineering graduation in Computer Science or equivalent.
- The Level - 3 production support analyst is expected to be detail oriented, be able to work independently, as well as work closely with our onshore and offshore teams (L1, L2 and development team).
- Interact with our internal customers.
- Triage and investigate user service requests and incidents comprising of application and data issues, then identify the source of the issue and determine possible solutions using deep technical and functional knowledge of our application.
- Creating problem tickets and defects using project standards.
- Identify system bottlenecks and opportunities for process improvements.
- Support process improvements to continuously improve the stability and performance of the application portfolio.
- Prioritize workload, provide timely and accurate resolutions.
- Ideally worked as a developer within the finance sector having several year experience with very big applications
- Experience with Azure Dev Ops (subscription administration, install/configuration)
- Proven expertise in java/scala and SPARK
- Expertise in Big Data solutions
- Experience with microservice, event sourcing architectures and stream processing
- Experience of agile deliveries in an enterprise environment
– Open minded and like to work with other developers around the world
– Experience with stakeholder management and verbal skills
– A pragmatic "can do" attitude
– Known for achieving deadlines and staying within budget
– Results-driven individual with ability to deliver good quality solutions to tight timelinesNICE TO HAVE
- Experience having engaged with various stakeholders (Business users, BA's & support analysts) at different management levels.
- Expertise in Resolution, Problem/Incident Management, Operational Readiness, Application Monitoring, Service Analytics and Reporting, Incident Triage and Change/Configuration Management.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!