You'll be working within Banking Business Solutions in a team of talented engineers to design and build the next generation of our mobile applications. We plan and lead IT projects in our digital factory by having chosen an agile working model, with a mindset around time-boxed delivery of solutions, empowerment of interdisciplinary teams and close collaboration throughout the whole software development process. This is the location for co-located software development which spans across multiple areas of the bank focusing on faster time to market and agile methodology, but always with a client centric delivery approach.
It's a very demanding, fast paced and exciting environment. Where this is the place where we live innovating working models and where nearly everything is possible.
Do you have a knack for technology? Are you at your best when working in one of multiple small agile teams? We're looking for someone who possesses a passion for pushing mobile technology to:
- participate in the design and build of the new Award winning Mobile Banking and Access app
- collaborate with cross-functional teams to ship new features
- work with external data sources and APIs
- continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency
- providing tech solutions and ensuring adherence to good software practices
- partner with UX designers, architects, development teams and QA to deliver high quality product
- help create, manage and automate continuous testing, integration, and delivery
- be part of a strong international team and contribute to success of Mobile Excellence in Top Tier Bank
- a graduate degree in IT Software Engineering
- fundamental experience in designing secure, robust and scalable applications
- a positive attitude and a great interest in shaping the future of technology in banking
- 5+ years of native Android (Java/Kotlin) development experience
- Knowledge of Version Control System (Git)
- understanding of Google's Android design principles and interface guidelines
- experience in test driven development, continuous Integration and Deployment
- a strong software engineer with high dedication app development
- showing high degree of creativity by designing user-friendly applications
- a good team player
- a strong written and verbal communicator, comfortable interacting with colleagues in English
- Past experience in banking projects
- German language skills
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!