Excellent opportunity for Murex Developers and Consultants
We are looking for a Murex Developers and Consultantsto join ForexClear IT Development team. The candidate must have a Computer Science orientated degree and proven Java & Murex development skills. They will work on delivery of projects, carry out enhancements and provide support on a highly critical clearing system.
Individual must be disciplined in adhering to the company standards in development, testing and change management.
They will liaise and coordinate with business users and other technology areas
The candidate would be delivering as part of a large project team for one of our UK based clients to expand the use of their Murex platform to take on new parts of their global business. The candidate would need to learn the clearing knowledge on the job which is extensive
- Build new up / down stream integration(s)
- Convert existing integration point with Murex version change
- Development of MxML (Workflows, Exchange) with Java
- XSL / Transformation
- Scripting (bsh, ksh, ...etc.)
- Unix shell scripting, ControlM development and Jenkins' pipeline build with ansible
- Assist existing support group(s) in resolving integration related request or issues
- Perform various levels of testing for assigned deliverables as well as participate in formal release cycles (SIT/UAT)
- Analyze, formulate, proposed, develop and/or contribute to overall solutions as per project deliverables
- VaR (MRB mainly),
- Hands on experience with Murex MxML Exchange development
- VaR (MRB mainly)
- 3+ years of Murex Integration experience
- Advanced SQL development experience
- Rigorous attention to detail
- Knowledge of Fixed Income products is preferred
- UDF's set up / Maintenance
- MX DM Skills
- Good business and product (FX) knowledge to communicate with product
- 2+ years of Java programming experience - Core Java / Data structures / Multi-treading
- Basic data structures - List, Dictionary - and complexity of associated operations
- Algorithms - various sorting and searching algorithms and complexity of operations
- Java platform basic features and libraries
- Participation in non-trivial architectural decisions on prior projects
- Familiarity with a CI/CD pipeline
- Experience developing Middle and Back Office technology solutions is a plus
- hands-on experience with Murex including: DataMart, Dynamic Tables, Pre, Post Trade workflows, Data Query Language
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!