Digital Solutions (DS) is an integrated global group of over 3500 technologists and commercial thinkers, working across our offices in London, India, China, Hong Kong, the US, Canada, Poland and Mexico. We are building digital solutions that will impact the lives of over 41 million customers worldwide.
The work of the Digital teams includes developing new mobile apps and online experiences; using digital messaging to enhance our customer relationships; building and improving the underlying technology and security platforms; and innovating our propositions to compete effectively in a mobile, data-driven world.
You will be part of a cross functional team transforming our digital capabilities. Driving innovation, delivering products in ever shortening cycles and helping to drive the continuous improvement of our processes, tooling and engineering practices.
- DevOps Engineers in the Mobile team are passionate, self-motivated individuals, who are comfortable building custom tooling in Python, writing documentation that scales across multiple teams and can identify, design and build automated solutions to existing manual processes.
- Monitor, maintain and extend the existing in-house Mobile CI Infrastructure (Jenkins, Ansible, Vagrant, AWS) and related services
- Build and extend our custom tooling (Python) to improve developer productivity throughout the mobile teams.
- Involvement in incident management and supporting production systems
- Provide support to the development teams
- Ensure that the mobile services conform to HSBC's controls
- Actively participate in the Mobile Engineering Discipline and associated communities
- Expanding the CI capability
- Supporting procurement of external services.
- Building tooling to support automated app releases
- Building custom tooling for our development teams
- Engaging with the development teams to identify common problems and solutions
- Experience working with Jenkins, CircleCI, BuildKite or other CI/CD platforms.
- Good understanding of how DevOps can be applied to CI/CD and how Python can be used for IT Automation.
- Understanding of the end-to-end software development lifecycle
- Understanding how Mobile apps are built using tools such as Gradle and Xcode build
- Understanding of Git commands
- Experience in performing root causes analysis on build and test automation logs
What you will ideally bring to the role:
- Experience working with Ansible and Vagrant
- Experience using Swift/Kotlin for producing iOS/Android applications
- Experience with Pivotal Cloud Foundry and AWS
- Expert knowledge of using Python for automating manual tasks
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!