Compliance IT brings together all areas of financial crime risk management at Bank and is dedicated to implementing the most effective global standards to combat financial crime.
FCTM IT is using cutting edge Big Data technology to build tools that enable a global network of Investigators, Intelligence Analysts and Data Scientists to conduct effective intelligence-based investigations. The team covers 20+ live IT Systems and includes +400 IT professionals.
Global Social Network Analytics (GSNA) platform can identify potential financial crime networks in near-real time based on data from billions of transactions in more than 50 countries.
The team is based across China, India, Poland and the UK.
The developer will work with the team to research and develop server side components to solve complex data cleansing, entity resolution, network graph building and graph querying problems on a very large (Big Data) scale in a highly performant way.
- Designing and contributing to the implementation of complex algorithms,
- Responsible for building Scala solutions and ETL pipelines on Hadoop (Spark), development of Elastic Search components may also be required
- Complex data engineering pipelines,
- Integrate solution with other components of the wider programme,
- Identify and develop the Technical Design documents,
- Provide prioritization, planning, estimating, work assignments, quality assurance,
- Working closely with Project Managers, Technical Leads, Data analysts, server and web developers, QA engineers, and Business Analysts throughout the project lifecycle.
- Development experience in Scala,
- Experience in JVM languages,
- Experience in development of complex systems,
- Overall a good general technical knowledge,
- Skilled at generating actionable insights from data,
- Developing, iterating and productionising complex data models.
- Knowledge of Hadoop & Spark (DataFrames, Datasets),
- Strong development experience in big data processing systems,
- Experience in social network analysis,
- Experience on Google Cloud Platform - not a must,
- Elastic Search.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!