We are looking for experienced Project Manager to deal end to end with portfolio of projects in Poland locations with exposure up to 20FTE under management and key focus on line\direct management of engineering teams, project ramp-up, staffing, client management and finances. This role assumes further growth as a Program Manager inside the organization
You will be
- accountable for organization and people management (both direct and line)
- building efficient communications between distributed development teams
- maintaining oversight of projects to ensure client satisfaction and building high level relationships
- leading meetings, providing project updates, working with project risks, issues and escalations
- cooperate with admin functions (recruiting, HR, office operations, IT, legal,...) to make sure operations run smoothly
- staffing the projects, driving the whole hiring process for the project coordinating with clients, recruiters and team technical specialists. Overseeing the candidates pipeline, conducting PMI
- accountable for financial planning, monthly and annual forecast, costs, expenses and internal investments
- 2+ year of proven experience as a PM / PgM / Delivery Manager in SW development industry
(1 of these 2 years of PM experience can be exchanged by 2+ years as SM/PO/QA Lead / Team Lead )
- minimum 4+ years in IT
- Experience with people management / line management
- Hands-on knowledge of SDLC, understanding of IT market, industry, technology on a high level
- Leadership, influence on people, enthusiastic personality
- Building, transforming and improving teams and larger organizations
- Understanding of financial management and P&L
- Understanding of Agile concepts
- Experience in kicking off new projects and build delivery from scratch, hiring most talented and experienced engineers, motivation and retention
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, spoken and written English
- Experience as a PM / PgM / DM / LM in outsource
- Experience in financial management, understanding P&L
- Native Polish / Ukrainian / Russian language
- Technical background
- Experience in pre-sales / RFI / RFP
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!