One of the biggest global CPG company is looking for innovative and passionate people to work on a multiple Azure cloud-based projects in Analytics area.
The aim of the projects is to build Analytical solutions extracting, ingesting, transforming, integrating and reporting vast amounts of data in in the area of Sales Analytics and Retail Execution. We bring together enterprise data from internal sources as well as the market data from outside providers. As a trusted partner we are responsible for design and implementation of appropriate data lake structures and mechanisms which enable the data visualization and reporting through BI tools
- Play the role of lead developer/architect for the assigned projects
- Provide technology consulting to customers and internal project teams
- Make sure that BI backend is properly designed
- Design and build tabular models for AAS
- Performance tuning
Skills - General
- Very good English language skills
- Strong communication skills, ability to work directly with client and to lead junior team members
- Problem solving and analytical skills
- Ability to explore emerging technologies
- Eagerness to learn and ability to adapt to changes
- At least 3 years' experience with analytical/ data engineering projects
Skills - strong
- Microsoft BI Stack (AAS, Synapse Analytics, SQL DB, ADF, DAX)
- Data Modeling
- Understanding of Big Data, DWH/ETL concepts
- Experience in working with analytical databases (regular relational and MPP-type)
- Experience with multi cloud environment (with Google Cloud Platform)
- Experience in data modeling
- Experience in Agile and DevOps
- Automation scripts
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!