AMD ROCm is an ecosystem of libraries and tools for developing applications that harness the processing power of AMD graphics cards. It is a series of libraries with primitives rocmCUB, rocBLAS, rocSparse, rocThrust. These are also special purpose libraries such as MIOpen which provides basic algorithms from the area of machine learning running on GPU. In addition to libraries, ROCm provides development tools, a C++ and Fortran language compiler.
The main programming tool is HIP. The HIP is a C++ programming interface and runtime layer for writing software to execute on AMD and NVIDIA GPUs. The HIP framework includes many components based on the LLVM infrastructure.
In Gdańsk, we are building a team of 7 people who will work on different aspects of the HIP platform. These include GPU C++ compiler, profiler, OpenMP, FORTRAN compiler. The team will be part of a larger international AMD team working on ROCm components.
Application profiling is one of the essential parts of creating high-performance applications running on the GPU. The more straightforward and more reliable the tools are, the more enjoyable the profiling process is. If you are a C++ engineer with experience in application profiling, knowledge about performance metrics, counters, CPU, and GPU architectures, then you are the person we are looking for. The right candidate will be working on a GPU profiler which is one of the toolchain components of the HIP platform.
- Propose design, defend and implement the GPU Profiler features for HIP framework on Linux operating systems
- Review code changes and design proposals from team members
- Working with on-site and offshore teams to deliver the software solutions on schedule.
- Work with opensource communities delivering patches and reviewing the solutions from the community and upstreaming as required.
- Contribute to the technical content of the compiler documentation/manuals.
- Develop a close working relationship with Compiler QA, Compiler Support and other compiler teams.
- Strong programming skills, mainly C++
- Linux System Programming
- Knowledge about performance counters, both hardware and software.
- GPU Pipeline architecture
- Extensive experience with parallel programming models
- Experience using version control software such as Git
- Good communication in English (both written and spoken)
- Positive attitude and integrity
- Experience in LLVM compiler
- Experience in one of the computing frameworks: OpenCL, CUDA, HIP
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, is a global digital strategy and software engineering firm with about 18,000 international employees within its 44 offices in 21 countries. It is headquartered in Zug, Switzerland.
In 2000, Luxoft was established in Moscow under the direction of Dmitry Loschinin. In 2008 it acquired ITC Networks in Bucharest. In 2013, Luxoft was listed on the New York Stock Exchange, following an initial public offering of 4.1 million shares at $17.00 per ordinary share.
In January 2019, Luxoft was acquired by U.S. company DXC Technology. Luxoft partnered with LG Electronics to create a next-generation Autonomous Mobility concept vehicle that integrates consumers' personalized digital lifestyles into a driving experience. Luxoft enabled Switzerland's first Blockchain based e-vote platform with the City of Zug and Hochschule Luzern's Blockchain Lab.
Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company is a world-renowned company. It has been present on the Polish market for over 11 years. We have offices in Krakow, Warsaw, Wroclaw, and Tri-City. We employ almost 2,000 experienced experts carrying out projects for over 40 clients from the financial, automotive, medical, tourist industries, etc. We work for many international clients, including the USA, Great Britain, and Switzerland.
So far, Luxoft Poland has made a name for itself as a company that offers work on innovative projects, we offer various experiences in the field of IT, opportunities for rapid development, an extensive training program, and attractive benefits for employees.
At present, 62% of Luxoft Poland employees come from Poland, and 38% from around 50 countries, including Ukraine, Brazil, Russia, India, Belarus, Turkey, Spain, Portugal, Italy, Romania, USA, etc.
At Luxoft, a DXC Technology Company, as much as 85 percent of employees are experts with the "Senior" experience level, with at least five years of experience. We care about our employees, so every day we try to provide them with the best possible conditions for work and development.
Technology is our passion! We focus on top engineering talent means that you will be working with the best industry professionals from around the world. Because of that, Luxoft is a global family with an epic atmosphere – we love what we do!