Customer Success & Implementation Manager
Synerise is not just another tech company. It is a space where the language of AI algorithms and advanced technology is translated into real business opportunities.
We passionately support our clients by providing innovative solutions that transform them into top business players.
We achieve this by creating an exceptional culture based on freedom of thought, boldness and respect for talent with great (really great!) people on board, a happy office environment focusing on courage and enthusiasm in everything we do.
Currently we are looking for new Customer Success & Implementation Managers to Customer Success & Implementation Department (CSI). This role combines Marketing Automation skills with Business Analysis & Tech Integration to allow seamless implementation & execution of Synerise AI Solutions & Scenarios in enterprise-level companies.
See if you fit our diverse and dynamic environment where we constantly evolve together with the growth of our clients.
Sounds interesting so far? Keep reading.
- Do you want to take part in unique projects for the large tech-oriented brands?
- Are you ready to apply your best knowledge, skills and experience todeliver the best possible quality of work?
- Do you know how to support clients while using advanced technology?
If you answered YES to these questions it may mean you found your dream job.
What will you deal with on a daily basis?
- Collaboration during implementation of Synerise AI Solutions at enterprise-level companies
- Onboarding new clients & integrating Synerise AI Solutions
- Configuring & optimising implemented Synerise solutions performance according to client needs & defined KPIs
- Ongoing analysis of implementation process & result effectiveness
- Cooperation with Business Development & IT departments in term of agile project management
- Cooperation with the external clients in terms of daily communication and issue support
What will convince us you are The One?
- Strong analytical and communication skills
- Excellent planning, organisational and execution skills
- Knowledge of Digital Marketing concepts & processes
- Familiarity with process automation tools & marketing automation platforms
- High motivation for self-development and a desire to acquire knowledge
- "Digital nativity" & excellence with operating desktop & mobile devices
- English at advanced level (B2 level), both written and spoken
- Experience in working with tools from the area of marketing automation/digital marketing/Big Data
What will convince us even more?
- Experience with REST API
- Experience with webhooks
- Knowledge of Postman or similar software
- Experience in web developement projects
- Experience in mobile developement projects
- Experience working with non-relational databases
- Familiarity with big data concepts
- Experience working with Office365 environment
Synerise is not just another tech company. It is a space where the language of AI algorithms and advanced technology is translated into real business opportunities. We passionately support our clients by providing innovative solutions to transform them into top business players.
We do this by creating an exceptional culture based on freedom of thought, boldness and respect for talent with great (really great!) people on board, a happy office environment focusing on courage and enthusiasm in everything we do.