Transition Technologies PSC specializes in creating IT solutions for the industry. Particularly Connected Product Lifecycle Management, application in the industry of the latest technologies of Internet of Things (IoT) and Augmented Reality (AR), thanks to which our clients can implement the concept of Industry 4.0. Our company is more than 500 enthusiasts of programming, technological innovations and programming methodologies who in their work are always guided by mutual help, good atmosphere and creative approach.
- Analysis of requirements
- Implementation of the solution based on the requirements and architectural guidelines
- Implementation and testing of the solution at all stages of the software development process
- Problem solving at all stages of the project life cycle
- Active communication with the client
- Creating documentation of implemented solutions
- Android (Java) at least 2-year experience
- Design patterns and their practical usage
- Experience with UI test automation
- Open to learn new programming languages/technologies (experience with JS, C++ is a plus)
- Team player
- English - Communicative in speech and writing
Nice to have:
- Experience in WebRTC
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
Transition Technologies PSC S.A.
We are experts in digital transformation. With more than 800 technology specialists in IoT, Cloud, Augmented Reality, Machine Learning, Enterprise PLM, and other value chain technologies, we work with many of the world’s most familiar companies to create and implement solutions that improve the way products are designed, manufactured, operated, and maintained.
We also create a workplace focused on the development of competencies, interests, and relationships. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate, working with us could be an exciting next step in your career.