Tranistion Technologies PSC is a team of over 700 experts in the field of digital transformation, working in six Polish cities and four foreign branches (USA, Taiwan, Denmark, Germany). The company, as a Global System Integrator, works with international partners (PTC, Microsoft, Google, Atlassian, AWS, Azure, Synopsys, RealWare) to create and implement IT solutions that revolutionize the way products are designed, manufactured, managed and maintained. It serves clients all over the world, from the energy, pharmaceutical, medical devices, automotive, fmcg, communication and high technology sectors.
- Involvement in the whole process of test development and lifecycle.
- Close cooperation with developers and business analysts to resolve any product issue;
- Planning, Monitoring and Control tests;
- Risk identification and analysis;
- Defect management;
- Task delegation and responsibility for test team.
- Commercial testing experience (4+ year);
- Good understanding of software development methodologies, quality processes, CI/CD;
- Experience of testing methods and knowledge of techniques (ISTQB certificate);
- Communicative English skills (B2 or more);
- Analytical and problem-solving skills;
- Good communication skills (verbal & written);
- Ability to work in a team;
- Experience of the scrum methodology.
Nice to have:
- Experience with working with JIRA, X-Ray;
- Advanced ISTQB certificate level;
- Knowledge of CI/CD tools for eg. Jenkins;
- Experience in test automation.
- Healthcare package
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Chill room
- Integration events
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
Transition Technologies PSC S.A.
We are experts in digital transformation. With more than 800 technology specialists in IoT, Cloud, Augmented Reality, Machine Learning, Enterprise PLM, and other value chain technologies, we work with many of the world’s most familiar companies to create and implement solutions that improve the way products are designed, manufactured, operated, and maintained.
We also create a workplace focused on the development of competencies, interests, and relationships. Whether you’re an experienced professional or a recent graduate, working with us could be an exciting next step in your career.