- The position is within IT Solution area and is aimed at managing and supervising planning and technical deliverables by the milestones and deadlines of complex IT projects, according to the business requirements, as well as ensuring the proper performance, security, quality and operation of existing installation.
- The resource will coordinate complex projects and will deal with teams also remotely located.
- The candidate will follow the whole IT project management life-cycle, interacting with the Business Units in the pre-sales phases when necessary, assisting specifically the other business areas to ensure the project delivery towards customers (placed in Poland and abroad) and ending with post-sales cycle and support.
- A stable job in a fast-growing environment, in a company included in the prestigious FinTech 100 - a ranking of the leading global technology solution providers to the financial services industry
- Benefit package (private medical care, Multisport Plus, meal discounts, Life insurance etc.)
- Trainings package (tech and soft-skills)
- Language online classes (English & German & Italian)
- Challenging atmosphere & team spirit even while working remotely
- Smart working model
- Free car and bike parking
In particular, the successful candidate will:
- Deal with IT projects management.
- Acquire a sound knowledge of the Business Domain to understand how CRIF technological approach can improve it gather technical specifications starting from the requisites, the assessment, the planning and the project control, the definition of the technological reference environments and the management of the whole quality cycle.
- Manage the internal relationship with the groups of development, technical support and IT Operations during all the phases of the project to ensure the compliance with the established objectives.
- Manage end-to-end services, starting from the designing and development phases to the managing of the service in production, interacting with IT Operations and the Customer Care.
- Manage the relationship with customers (both internal and external) as far as technical aspects are concerned.
Desired Skills & Experience:
- Strong ability for relationship and negotiation is required.
- Very good knowledge of project management methodologies – applied to IT/software development projects - and related tools.
- Work experience on software development and delivery projects in complex environments
- Experienced in leading technical team (a team of Developers) – is a must
- Fluent knowledge of the English and Polish language.
- Understanding of 24/7 server technology
- Technical degree – nice to have
- Good relational skills and flexibility
- SQL/Java knowledge nice to have
- Healthcare package
- Leisure package
- Language courses
- Healthcare package for families
- Financial bonus
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
CRIF is a global company specializing in credit bureau and business information, outsourcing and processing services, and credit solutions. Established in 1988 in Bologna (Italy) CRIF has an international presence, operating over four continents (Europe, America, Africa and Asia).
More than 10,500 financial institutions, 600 insurance companies, 82,000 business clients, and 1,000,000 consumers use CRIF services in 50 countries.
Specializing in credit information systems, business information and credit management solutions, CRIF offers banks, financial institutions, utility companies and businesses qualified support in every phase of the customer relationship: from the planning of development strategies to acquisition, through to portfolio management and credit collection. With innovation at the heart of their continuous development, CRIF solutions enable the forecasting of market developments, improvement in business performance, reduction in business and credit risks, fraud prevention, and optimization of processes while containing costs.