Technology is at the heart of what we do and deliver at EY. EY NextWave global strategies are powered by multi-cloud capabilities, bringing the latest technical capabilities to EY internal and external clients. In doing so, we are empowering teams to execute locally by globally enabling them with a strong technology core.
Our business has just embarked on an ambitious growth strategy and EY Global Information Security team is looking to hire a resource, based in Wroclaw (Poland) to support that growth.
Working closely with our client engagement teams in EMEIA area and with our technologists across the world, the security consulting practice supports digitally-enabled services that take advantage of leading technologies in concert with EY’s broad industry-specific experience and professional services knowledge. This allows clients to fundamentally re-imagine their Digital Practices throughout their business process lifecycles. The EY InfoSec Consulting team helps EY and their clients to improve the efficiency of their business functions through security new tools and capabilities. In addition, you will represent the best of technology and thinking into our global technology team.
This position is a leading role in designing, developing, and accessing all aspects of security for market leading regional and global systems based primarily on Cloud technologies. As a security consultant for EMEIA you will be an individual contributor capable of supporting multiple project teams operating in the latest technologies of Cloud-based, Agile developed systems, using automated deployment from CI/CD pipelines. In other words, it is not just an audit or oversight role, but one that requires detailed participation in the design, implementation, and certification of security controls across solutions. Be the architect of the solutions security across all domains!
Skills and attributes for success
Significant working security experience and knowledge in the design, implementation and operation of security controls in one or more of the following areas:
- Agile & DevSecOps Methodologies
- Application Security – including experience in such areas as pentests, application security scans, source code analysis etc.
- Cloud Security – hands on experience with Microsoft Azure, AWS or Google Cloud
- Infrastructure and Network layer Security
- Identity and Access Management - including IDaaS and Federation technologies
- Working experience with Open Source web technologies and programming languages, preferable with experiences in InfoSec Code Review
- Risk assessment and management.
To qualify for the role, you must have
- Experience in implementing security in a Microsoft Azure environment and practical knowledge of implementing global systems using a primarily PaaS and SaaS architecture.
- Direct knowledge of IT system architecture concepts and Cloud technology, as well as supporting technology such as IAM, network security, firewalls, user account management, audit and logging, and other security concepts as outlined in ISO27001/2, OWASP and related regional security standards.
- Advanced degree in Computer Science or a related discipline; or equivalent work experience. CISSP, CCSP, CISM, or similar security certifications preferred.
- Strong communication skills and ability to work with stakeholders ranging from developer to architects to business leaders to EY’s clients.
- Fluent with English
Ideally, you’ll also have
- Although not required, it is preferred that candidates possess additional working security experience and knowledge in one or more of the following areas:
- Operational Security – Experience with defining operational models and procedures for business solutions including the operation and maintenance of infrastructure and application security controls.
- Information Security Standards – Knowledge of common information security standards such as: ISO 27001/27002, CSA and CIS Controls, etc
- Cloud security certifications such as AZ-500 Azure Security Engineer
- Product Management – working with a broader business team on aspects of security that affect all phases from concept to design to implementation and then operational support.
What we look for
We are looking for individuals with a passion for information security and demonstrated ability to apply their knowledge to new and emerging technologies that are supporting the growth strategy of a global professional services firm.
- Style guide
- Code review
- Pair programming
- Static Code Analysis
- Code metrics
- Knowledge Base
- Version control: Q&A
- Unit tests
- Integration tests
- System tests
- Performance tests
- Manual testing
- Automated testing
- Additional monitor
- Personal container
- Business phone
- Freedom to select tools
- OS X
- Methodology: PMI, Agile, SCRUM
- Healthcare package
- Healthcare package for families
- Leisure package
- Leisure package for families
- Language courses
- Financial bonus
- Visa Services
- Sign up bonus
- Open to Ukrainian candidates
- Chill room
- Car parking
- Bicycle parking
- Cold beverages
- Hot beverages
- Playroom for children
- Integration events
EY GDS Poland
EY Global Delivery Services (GDS) provides services to EY worldwide. It is an ever-growing, integrated network of centers that provides innovative, scalable and tailor-made business services to EY member companies.
EY GDS provides services in many areas, and the diversity of projects and facilities creates a dynamic, multicultural and inclusive work environment in which "talent, energy and innovation" are the three core values of employees.
EY GDS offices in Poland are located in Wrocław and Warsaw. They work with eight countries – Poland, Argentina, China, India, Sri Lanka, the Philippines, Hungary and the UK – and with teams from all EY service lines, geographies and sectors, playing a vital role in the implementation of EY's growth strategy.